- We are glad to launch Data Entry feature on iOS. Now, you can create sales orders, purchase orders, receipts, quotations right from the app.
- Click on Reports tab at the bottom and select ‘My Entries’ to get started.
- When you create any entry, your team will receive an email with the filled in details and they can make the entry in Tally.
- This gives you a structured format for entering your data and avoids manual errors.
- Added package number in invoice pdf share.
- Added settings for default StockItem filter.
- Added currency of SriLanka & HongKong in currency settings.
- Added column for package/marks number in Invoice pdf share.
- Added Consignee address in invoice pdf share.
- Added search for customer/supplier in search by item.
- Added search for sold/purchased in search by customer.
- Added Outstanding amount in inactive customers.
- Added ‘Last Month’ && ‘Last Year’ option in calender.
- Added email & contact number while sharing Inactive Customer List.
- Added total tax amount & order number while sharing invoice pdf.
- Added settings to share custom message while sharing outstanding bills.
- Added ‘Text’ share option for Inventory Batch Closing.
- Added email & contact number in outstanding list share.
- [FIXED] Credit Note share shows negative values
- [FIXED] Amount in words inappropriate
- [FIXED] Invoice Filter By StockGroup Ledger amount shows 0 amount.
- [FIXED] Inactive customer showing wrong outstanding amount.
- [FIXED] Outstanding OnAccount bills issue.
- Bug fixes & performance improvement
If you have any requests/suggestions, please use the report issue feature in the app or send us an email at [email protected]