On Account Bills
- While going through receivable or payable for a particular party, you can now view all the bills that are on account by clicking on it. You will be able to drill down into each receipt or payment that was marked as on account.
- However, note that it is recommded that payments/receipts are marked against reference of sales/purchase bills to get better reporting.
- While exporting Inactive Customers as PDF, now you get the customer email and phone as well
- Added package number while sharing invoice as PDF
- Added consignee details while sharing invoice PDF
- Added bank details while sharing ledger report. Enable this from Settings: Invoice -> Add Bank Account
- While creating a sales order entry, you can now enter part number as well.
- Fixed a bug in last month selection in date.
- Improvised the performance in searching across all screens.
- UI & bug fixes
If you have any requests/suggestions, please use the report issue feature in the app or send us an email at [email protected]